Registration for the Windham Youth Travel Lacrosse program is open to all Windham residents ages 4 to 14 (and not in High School). There will be a winter skills session starting in January for boys and girls. Details for each clinic are below. In addition, registration for the spring season is open. All teams are “Travel” teams that play against other programs in the New Hampshire Youth Lacrosse Association (www.NHYLA.org). The typical commitment for new players is two practices per week in the evening with a game on Sunday.
We will also have the U7 Coed program again to introduce kids to lacrosse. The focus will be on fun and exercise. The cost is $75 and includes a few indoor sessions at the SportsZone in Derry. There will be some sticks available, but best to bring your own stick to be safe. NO other equipment is needed.
Indoor Skills Session – The indoor skills session starts on Tues, 7 Jan, one day per week and runs for 8 weeks. The cost for 8 weekly sessions is $80 at the PhanZone in Hampstead.
- U9 will practice from 5:00 to 6:00pm
- U11 will practice from 6:00 to 7:00pm
- U13 will practice from 7:00 to 8:00pm
- U15 will practice from 8:00 to 9:00pm
- U11, U13 and U15 Spring registration fee is $150
Indoor Skills Session - The indoor skills session starts on Mon, 6 Jan, one day per week and runs for 8 weeks. The cost for 8 weekly sessions is $80 at the SportsZone in Derry.
- U9 and U11 will practice from 5:00 to 6:20pm
- U13 and U15 will practice from 6:20 to 7:40pm
- High school girls will practice from 7:40 to 9:00pm (register through the high school)
- U9, U11, U13 and U15 Spring registration fee is $135
Keep your email address and contact information updated
by info posted 10/30/2006
In order to continue to receive important Windham Lax notices (eg, registration, skills sessions, schedule changes, etc.), please make sure your contact information is current. You can use the Edit My Account feature to update your email address or phone numbers.
If you are new to Windham Lacrosse and would like to be added to our mailing list, click here.